Sunday, December 20, 2009

leave!!!

it's almost one month they stay at here..
and it's killing me also..
since the little one got no manner at all..
O.k , for the first time, he is so chubby and etc and blablabla
but after i saw him every single seconds
oh my goat! i can say that he is like a pest! oh my got!
for the goat sake! please, go away!
stay out of my life !
you already spoiled by your mom! please I'm not your MOM!!!
I've been so so patient to all of your acts! and you still don't get it at all!
ok, u are 4! so it means u can get whatever you want when u cry ? hell no!
I'm not your mom! and maybe it sounds crazy, but yes.. you are 4, and you act like 20+
you are abnormal..
geez, what am i doing in this blog..
cursing and swearing on you! shit..

geez, just please, stop pestering! u are really like a pain in the ass!! for the goat damn sake!!

No comments:

Post a Comment