Sunday, November 7, 2010

to you..

hi, today 8th november 2010,
kita dinner, dan lanjut seperti biasa..
i dont know what's wrong..
rasanya begini salah sekali..
never wanted to hurt you.. never..
please don't hate me..
i love you and it is true..
i dont wanna do this to you
please i dont wanna cry anymore, it hurts like hell..
i cant stop it.. oh noo...
i hope, thou we are not in that kind of state anymore..
please don't hate me.. that's all..

i know things won't be the same anymore..
but is there any chance we can be friend again ?
like the first time we met ?

i am simply broken into pieces
how pity i am.. oh my god!
i cant hold it..
it just can't stop flowing from my eyes,

i thank you for still loving me until today, and i dont know what's next..
i thank you for all of your kindness
i thank you for all of you cares to me
i thank you for everything you've gave me, love, joy.. everything..

i never wanted to hurt you from the start..

i wish you all the best, you deserves someone better than me,

am just don't know what to do,
and i did stupid thing, and now i'm hell full of regrets, and things won't be the same anymore, and my sorry wont do anything for you.. thou no matter how much ive told you..

good night..

No comments:

Post a Comment