Friday, April 10, 2009

Just another boring day..

hi fellas, howdy ??
hahaha..
talking about another boring day..
hey guys
tell you what hah!

ah, the thing that i hate the most this lately is "my exam"
but this is the second thing
the first thing is "i cannot lose my weight, and my face just getting chubby and chubby, and i cant see any sharp chin in the mirror anymore, what i can see, is only fat and fat"
so, what am i gonna do ?? diet ??
oh crap, this is the hardest thing to do you know..
its killing me!! not really actually, haha..

and, you know what..
last night, me and my friends had this bbq thingie in my friend's house..
and guess what ?? ofcourse we ate a lot..
and holly crap, im starting to scared that i cant lose another two kg, but gain alot of kg..
sad but, its true..

so, lets start thinking about diet..
hahaha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment