Thursday, April 2, 2009

One day left..

Tomorrow is our last day to enjoy to feel and to share the class's atmosphere
so, today we wrote a lof of thing on the white board, wanna see ?? check it out.. :D


can you read it ?? hahaha
then, behind this white board u can find out this words..
tadaa...



beginilah anak ips yang suka mencoret coret dinding sebagai tanda kenangan.. hahaha


you know who is this guy ?? he is antonny tan, rin rin is little brother who always come to our class when he want to skip his own class.. haha




and, this is marihot lim and rin rin and me.. they are one of my pals.. hahaha


and this is, you know, emph.. handy sunandi and his girlfriend, she is the treasure in our class.. handy, emph.. komeng i mean.. he is my classmate for over 15 years sumthing like that, we have been together since kindergarden until now that we're going to graduate soon..


and this beautifull girl beside me, she is rin rin, my seatmate for over 3 years since senior highschool first year, until today and until tomorrow she will be my seatmate, after tomorrow.. a a a.. she wont sit with me together in the class anymore..


this is mr.ponirin and me, our form teacher, its been two years since he teach us and as our form teacher..


ah, this one is andy sumarlin.. my class monitor, and me ?? his vice class monitor, hahaha


hahaha, that all for today class picture.. tomorrow, i'll upload another one..

***

this evening ?? evening or afternoon a ?? whatever..

i went to sutomo school at thamrin, cause it will be my last day to meet my brownies, so
i took some picture of him..
but, im not going to upload it, why ?? ah.. no need to know the reason la.. hahaha

and you know, he got a friend who name livio handi.. and he just like the cutest and sweetest guy there.. ok, his skin colour emph, dark..
and, he is kinda short.. but, his face, oh gosh.. so cuteee..
and his nose, so sharp.. hahaha..


and, oh yah

tonight i went to petisah to have my dinner,

then, this little cat show up..
so,

i pet him, start from our order come, until we finish our dinner..

then, we went to sun.. and
i bought, this j.co donnuts thing, hahaha.. actually, i bought the baby donnuts too..
no picture for thise one.. too lazy to upload it, hahahaha

so, that's all for today's blog, im gonna sleep cause my mommy already scream and shout..
cheeeeeeeeeeeeeee, ane am liao, kok mai khun ai co hamik hah ??????


hahahaha

adios friend..
regards,
chejei.

No comments:

Post a Comment